Wonderful Waiheke House Tour 2020
The Wonderful Waiheke House Tour is on Wednesday 18th March 2020.
PROUDLY PRESENTED BY New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty
This highly anticipated event is always a sell-out, tickets available now!
Enjoy this unique day of art and architecture with a backdrop of stunning Waiheke Island views. Each home in the tour is unique, with its own distinct personality and vibe.
This year we are excited to offer a range of ticket options with more variety, as detailed below plus 60 limited edition Goodie Bags valued at over $200 which include a lovely range of Waiheke Island Artisan products as well as a return Fullers360 ferry ticket.
All tickets purchased will be entered into the draw for a $100 voucher to be used Waiheke Island's award-winning restaurant ThreeSevenTwo.
Event tickets may be collected from the Waiheke Community Art Gallery at 2 Korora Road from Saturday 14th March at which time raffle tickets will also be available for six other fabulous prizes.
MAJOR SPONSORS INCLUDE: Waiheke Living, Fullers360, Be My Guest Waiheke
OTHER SPONSORS INCLUDE, ThreeSevenTwo, Timmy Smith, Waiheke Island Wine Tours and all of our wonderful Waiheke Island artisans.
TICKET PRICES (please note these do not include ferry fares).
- $95 event entry (self-drive) lunch not included
- $120 event entry (self drive) with Boxed Lunch (wine not included)
- $150 event entry (self drive) and vineyard lunch (wine included)
- $150 event entry with Bus tour and boxed lunch (wine not included)
- $180 event entry with Bus tour and vineyard lunch (wine included)
- $190 event entry with volunteer driver (private car) and vineyard lunch (wine included)
- $60 Goodie Bag (only 60 available)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The ticket price does not include the ferry trip.
- This is a fundraising event for the Waiheke Community Art Gallery and bookings are transferable but not refundable.
- There is no rain date. The event will proceed as scheduled.
- Buses will meet the 9am Fullers sailing from Auckland/Devonport. For bus passengers, payment receipts will be exchanged for wristband entry tickets on arrival at Matiatia.
- Seats on the buses will be allocated in advance based on the booking information and will not be able to be changed on the day.
- If booking for a group please advise the names of ALL group members.
- For self-drive only tickets your payment receipt will be exchanged for a wristband entry ticket and information about the houses. These can be collected from the Gallery from 9am on the day or from 10am - 4pm on or after Saturday 14th March.
- Homes will be open from 10am to 4pm on the day.
- As these are private homes please remove your shoes at the door (shoe bags will be provided courtesy of Be My Guest Waiheke).
- No dogs or children.
- Please respect the privacy of the owners by not taking photographs (the brochure provided will contain some photographs).